F, #29, b. 7 June 1840, d. Se Qu 1844
|Father*||William Cordner1 b. c 1806, d. 27 Mar 1891|
|Mother*||Mary Ann Meadley b. c 1810, d. Oct 1840|
|Charts||Descendant Chart of James Cordner(Box)|
Descendant Chart of James Cordner (Indented)
|Note*||Hannah Cordner (an unknown value.)|
Birth: Pensher Place Penshaw (GRO H-l-S 24/159) from baptism entry
Baptism: Penshaw Church dau of William Cordner (Quarryman) and Mary Ann
Meadley of Penshaw Place Penshaw D'ham RO EP/PEN4
Death: GRO Houghton le Spring 24/97
Burial: at Penshaw Church of Shiney Row Penshaw aged 4 years D'ham RO
|Birth||Se Qu 1840||She was born Se Qu 1840 at Houghton le Spring, Co Durham, England.2|
|Birth*||7 June 1840||She was born on 7 June 1840 at Penshaw Place, Penshaw, Co Durham, England.1|
|Baptism||12 July 1840||She was baptized on 12 July 1840 at Pensher Place, Sunderland, Co Durham, England.3|
|(Witness) Census 1841||6 June 1841||She appeared in the household of William Cordner in the 1841 census at Penshaw, Co Durham, England.4|
1841 HO107/312 Pg15 Dist10 Pensher Place
William Cordner M 30 Quarryman Born in same county
Ann Cordner F 11 Born in same county
Jane Cordner F 7 Born in same county
Hannah Cordner F 1 Born in same county
Elizabeth Sherard F 35 Not born in same county
|Death*||Se Qu 1844||Hannah Cordner died Se Qu 1844 at Houghton le Spring, Co Durham, England.5|
|Burial*||20 August 1844||She was buried on 20 August 1844 at Shiney Row, Penshaw, Co Durham, England.6|
- [S55] Unknown name of person Baptisms, unknown repository, unknown repository address, b 7 Jun 1840.
- [S107] Unknown compiler Indexes "Vol 24 Page 159 Baptism."
- [S55] Unknown name of person Baptisms, unknown repository, unknown repository address, Hannah dau of William Cordner and Mary Ann Meadley Pensher Place Quarryman.
- [S76] 1841 Census Penshaw.
- [S71] Unknown compiler, "GRO H-l-S 24/97", Ancestral File, Sep Qu 1844 Hannah Cordner Houghton le Spring Vol 24 Page 97.
- [S65] Burials Transcript, unknown parish, unknown period "20 Aug 1844 Hannah Cordner Shiney Row 4yr."