F, #18, b. 29 September 1838, d. 19 December 1852
|Father*||James Cordner b. c 1805, d. 26 Feb 1865|
|Mother*||Mary Ann Robinson b. 19 Nov 1808, d. 1892|
|Charts||Descendant Chart of James Cordner(Box)|
Descendant Chart of James Cordner (Indented)
|Birth*||29 September 1838||Louisa Cordner was born on 29 September 1838 at Shiney Row, Penshaw.1|
|Birth||De Qu 1838||She was born De Qu 1838 at Houghton le Spring, Co Durham, England.2|
|Baptism||13 October 1839||She was baptized on 13 October 1839 at Shiney Row, Penshaw, Co. Durham, England.3|
|Name Variation||13 October 1839||As of 13 October 1839, Louisa Cordner was also known as Luisa Cordner.4|
|(Witness) Census 1841||6 June 1841||She appeared in the household of James Cordner in the 1841 census at Quarry Head Row, Penshaw, Sunderland, Co. Durham, England.5|
|(Witness) Census 1851||30 March 1851||Louisa Cordner appeared in the household of James Cordner in the 1851 census at Newburgh Terrace, Amble, Northumberland, England.6|
|Death||De Qu 1852||Louisa Cordner died De Qu 1852 at Houghton le Spring, Co Durham, England.7|
|Death*||19 December 1852||She died on 19 December 1852 at Houghton le Spring, at age 14.8|
|Burial*||22 December 1852||She was buried on 22 December 1852 at Houghton le Spring, Co Durham, England.9|
|(Witness) Mem Inscr'||1865||She witnessed the mem inscr' of James Cordner in 1865 at Penshaw Churchyard, Penshaw, Sunderland, Co Durham, England.10|
Buried in Penshaw Churchyard marked by tombstone.
JAMES CORDNER of Shiney Row died 26th February 1865 aged 60;
son William died 2nd February 1829 aged 3 months;
son James died 6th May 1848 aged 2;
daughter Elizabeth Bell died 4th July 1851 aged 1 month;
daughter Louisa died 19 December 1852 aged 15;
daughter Mary Ann died 21st December 1854 aged 19.
- [S55] Unknown name of person Baptisms, unknown repository, unknown repository address, Birth:
Shiney Row Penshaw D'ham RO EP/PEN4 + GRO H-l-S 24/128.
- [S107] Unknown compiler Indexes "Vol 24 Page 128 Baptism."
- [S55] Unknown name of person Baptisms, unknown repository, unknown repository address.
- [S55] Unknown name of person Baptisms, unknown repository, unknown repository address, Luisa dau of James Cordner etc.
- [S76] 1841 Census Penshaw.
- [S217] 1851 Census Amble, 1851 census transcription details for: Newburgh Terrace, Amble
RG Number: HO107 Piece: 2419 Folio: 167 Page: 15
Reg. District: Alnwick Sub District: Warkworth
Parish: Enum. District: 19A
Address: Newburgh Terrace
- [S107] Unknown compiler Indexes "Death De Qu 1852 Louisa Cordner Houghton le Spring
Vol 10a Page143."
- [S57] Unknown compiler, "Noted on father MI", Ancestral File.
- [S99] Unknown name of person unknown record type, unknown repository, unknown repository address.
- [S137] Interview, Alan Cordner, The Memorial Inscription has been personally seen and recorded by myself.